RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Application Window is going to close today.i.e. 29 April at 11:59 PM. Candidates who have yet not applied for the RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Application are advised to apply by the end of the day. Otherwise, this opportunity will be missed. The Reserve Bank of India is hiring candidates for Consultant, Specialist, IS Auditor and Others in various departments.
Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode at rbi.org.in. The online application window will be opened till 29 April 2020.
All Interested candidates are advised to check the brief of the posts before applying to post. The candidates will be directly able to apply on these posts through this article, once the link for RBI Recruitment 2020 is activated at rbi.org.in.
We are providing here the details of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates and other essential details in this article.
According to the official notification, The bank will start the recruitment application process from 9 April and continue till 29 April 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 29 April 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Consultant – Applied Maths – 3 Posts
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 3 Posts
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 2 Posts
- IS Auditor – 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 9 Posts
- Project Administrator – 5 Posts
- Network Administrator – 6 Posts
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO – Candidates holding Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- IS Auditor -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM
- Accounts Specialist – CA /ICWA
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist – 30 to 40 years
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -25 to 35 years
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 9 to 29 April 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.
Latest Government Jobs: